- New House Majority PAC ad blasts Steve Southerland for forgetting the folks back home
- Court: US can withhold Guantanamo detainee images
- Scott calls militants ‘evil’ in journalist killing
- Mourners gather at Miami home of slain journalist
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on NOAA to take action on red tide near Pinellas
- Steve Southerland finds himself on most endangered incumbents list
Florida TaxWatch launches new website
This week at its annual Spring Board Meeting, Florida TaxWatch launched its new website, which includes research broken down by issue area/topic, a full archive sorted by year, Florida “Tax Facts,” and many other new features.
In particular, research reports will be tied to their press releases, abstracts (and key takeaways) of each Research Report will be available as a separate document, and many of the future reports will be accompanied by video and/or audio clips, to provide even more information about the report, or the subject on which it is based.
Keep in mind, the search functionality is still in development, so a keyword search may not return the results you’re looking for. Please see the Research page for publications by topic.