- New Florida Dem video asks “What is Rick Scott Hiding?”
- Floridians receiving $42M in refunds under new health law
- Study: 10M have gained coverage through health law
- PSTA posts record ridership for June
- Slaying of FSU law professor is a seeming mystery
- Lisa Montelione seeks re-election to Tampa City Council
Florida TaxWatch launches new website
This week at its annual Spring Board Meeting, Florida TaxWatch launched its new website, which includes research broken down by issue area/topic, a full archive sorted by year, Florida “Tax Facts,” and many other new features.
In particular, research reports will be tied to their press releases, abstracts (and key takeaways) of each Research Report will be available as a separate document, and many of the future reports will be accompanied by video and/or audio clips, to provide even more information about the report, or the subject on which it is based.
Keep in mind, the search functionality is still in development, so a keyword search may not return the results you’re looking for. Please see the Research page for publications by topic.