- Judge upholds blind trust used by Rick Scott
- Florida State law professor Daniel Markel was killed in his car
- Democratic House candidate Shawna Vercher’s financial disclosures raise more questions than answers
- Gay marriage case could head to Florida Supreme Court
- Wall Street spending $1.5 million a day on federal lobbying
- Florida among best states to “be female,” new study says
Florida TaxWatch launches new website
This week at its annual Spring Board Meeting, Florida TaxWatch launched its new website, which includes research broken down by issue area/topic, a full archive sorted by year, Florida “Tax Facts,” and many other new features.
In particular, research reports will be tied to their press releases, abstracts (and key takeaways) of each Research Report will be available as a separate document, and many of the future reports will be accompanied by video and/or audio clips, to provide even more information about the report, or the subject on which it is based.
Keep in mind, the search functionality is still in development, so a keyword search may not return the results you’re looking for. Please see the Research page for publications by topic.