- Patrick Murphy to seek national Silver Alert program
- How the First District Court of Appeal ignored Florida voters
- On Tim Morgan: The man behind the man behind the fight for medical marijuana in Florida
- 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty
- Declining median incomes becomes anti-Rick Scott talking point for Fla. Dems
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
Senate Democrats being out-spent three-to-one by GOP
Senate Democrats “are bearing an early television advertising assault by Republican-leaning groups that is reshaping those races,” Bloomberg reports.
In Ohio and Virginia, Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH) and Tim Kaine (D) “are being outspent by at least a 3-to-1 ratio on television advertising as super political action committees supporting Democrats struggle to raise money and President Obama and the national party conserve resources for the fall election.”
Via The Political Wire.