- Scottworld memo marks 100 days to election while new poll shows Scott leading Crist by 5
- Chris Latvala passes $180K fundraising mark for HD 67 race
- Greenlight campaign takes in another $26K from July 5-18
- Jay Trumbull raises head-turning $26,500 in just two weeks for HD 6 race
- John Shannon adds $4,700 in two-week fundraising for HD 40
- Chris Sprowls has now raised $168K for HD 65 bid
Senate Democrats being out-spent three-to-one by GOP
Senate Democrats “are bearing an early television advertising assault by Republican-leaning groups that is reshaping those races,” Bloomberg reports.
In Ohio and Virginia, Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH) and Tim Kaine (D) “are being outspent by at least a 3-to-1 ratio on television advertising as super political action committees supporting Democrats struggle to raise money and President Obama and the national party conserve resources for the fall election.”
Via The Political Wire.