- Marco Rubio special guest at Iowa Republicans picnic
- Gov. Scott questions Citizens travel costs
- Driving high questioned on busy day in Congress
- Charlie Crist releases new ad “Up Here,” attacking Rick Scott for focusing on those darn special interests
- Southest Airlines ends partnership with SeaWorld
- Parents of children with special needs defend scholarships against teachers union lawsuit
Chart: President Obama’s positive campaign
Kevin Drum is wowed:
That’s….amazing. Not the fact that Democratic ads are 2:1 positive while Republican ads are 2:1 negative — exactly the opposite of the media spin you’re likely to hear these days — but the fact that the two campaigns have run 63,793 ads in six weeks. That’s 1,400 ads per day six months before the election.
Via Andrew Sullivan.