- Florida Chamber makes endorsements in several legislative primaries
- With dramatic swing, Charlie Crist now leads Rick Scott 46%-40% in Survey USA poll
- Contribution Link to “go mobile,” teams up with Tallahassee app developer
- State sues for $20M from failed Digital Domain
- Janet Cruz to host 5th Annual Job Fair in Tampa on Wednesday
- As “trauma drama,” winds down, Tampa Bay Times ends up on losing side
Chart: President Obama’s positive campaign
Kevin Drum is wowed:
That’s….amazing. Not the fact that Democratic ads are 2:1 positive while Republican ads are 2:1 negative — exactly the opposite of the media spin you’re likely to hear these days — but the fact that the two campaigns have run 63,793 ads in six weeks. That’s 1,400 ads per day six months before the election.
Via Andrew Sullivan.