- Florida power utilities fear return of ‘Green Governor’ Crist
- Cuba cracks down on goods in flyers’ luggage
- How social media helped Jay Fant and Jay Trumbull win their state House races
- Florida ranks No. 4 in U.S. for arrest-related deaths
- Gov. Rick Scott announces seven appointments, five reappointments
- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
Chart: President Obama’s positive campaign
Kevin Drum is wowed:
That’s….amazing. Not the fact that Democratic ads are 2:1 positive while Republican ads are 2:1 negative — exactly the opposite of the media spin you’re likely to hear these days — but the fact that the two campaigns have run 63,793 ads in six weeks. That’s 1,400 ads per day six months before the election.
Via Andrew Sullivan.