- Dept. of Health not backing down from lottery system to select Charlotte’s Web growers
- Poll: Two-thirds of Americans say illegal immigration is a serious problem, up 14 points since May
- Plaintiffs in redistricting case argue Florida must hold statewide election
- Bob Graham hits the campaign trail for daughter Gwen beginning tomorrow
- What do Rick Scott and Justin Bieber have in common, asks American Bridge
- What exactly was House candidate Shawna Vercher’s role on the Obama campaign?
Democratic first-time candidate Ross Hancock to challenge Rep. Erik Fresen in HD114
“Bipartisan opposition to casino growth in this newly drawn district is strong,” said Hancock. “In fact, 35% of our petitions were signed by non-Democrats. And of that group, most are Republicans unhappy with Representative Fresen’s sponsorship of expanded gambling.”
Hancock is an executive at the manufacturing trade association American Welding Society.