- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Meet Kristen McDonald – one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Personnel Note: Sal Nuzzo joins James Madison Institute as policy VP
- Meet Stephen Lawson – one of the “30 under 30” rising stars of Florida Politics
- Meet Michael Worley – one of the “30 under 30” rising stars of Florida Politics
- FSU Presidential Search Advisory Committee to select finalists for Board’s consideration
- Meet Morgan McCord — one of the “30 under 30” rising stars of Florida Politics
ABC/WaPo poll: Americans have a negative view of Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio as VP candidates
Another potential candidate, Marco Rubio, fares better in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll, albeit with just a split decision as Mitt Romney’s 2012 running mate. Rubio receives more positive than negative responses among his fellow Hispanics, though with a third undecided.
Americans by 45-36 percent express an unfavorable rather than favorable opinion of Bush, the former Florida governor, for the slot, … It’s a closer 32-29 percent on Rubio.
This poll, produced for ABC by Langer Research Associates, finds room to move, especially for … Rubio: … 39 percent has no opinion of them. That declines to 19 percent for Bush, better known through his governorship from 1999-2007 and his father’s and brother’s presidencies.
Continue reading here.