- Coming Monday: Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Circuit Judge to be reprimanded and fined $25,000
- Twitter updates how-to manual for politicians and campaigns
- Rep. Charlie Stone files for re-election
- Unemployment rate ticks up; 602,000 Floridians out of work
- Charlie Crist features running mate in first Spanish language ad
Big majority supports Obama on immigration
A new Bloomberg poll finds 64% of Americans agree with President Obama’s decision to end the deportations of some illegal immigrants brought to the U.S. as children, while 30% say they disagreed.
Independents backed the decision by better than a two-to-one margin.
“The results underscore the challenge facing Mitt Romney and Republicans as they try to woo Hispanic voters, who are the nation’s largest ethnic minority and made up 9 percent of the 2008 electorate.”