- Rick Scott abandons tough talk from 2010 campaign
- SEC with five of top 10 of AP poll
- Lockheed Martin Orlando units get $122 million boost in F-35 support contracts
- A round-up of Sunday editorials from Florida’s leading newspapers
- Phosphates past being reduced to rubble
- Florida GOP makes final push for Rick Scott
Check it out: The Fix and Google combine forces to cover the Veepstakes
Chris Cillizza: Two giants in the new media world — The Fix and Google — are joining forces to bring you the best coverage of the Republican vice presidential sweepstakes anywhere. (We are exaggerating — obviously. Google isn’t that big a deal.)
Starting today, you can find the Fix’s latest rankings of the leading contenders to be Mitt Romney’s second-in-command on Google’s election hub.
But wait, there’s more! You can also see search traffic, You Tube video views and Google News mentions for each of the ten men and women we see as the most likely to be chosen by Romney. You can see trends by day, week or month for each/all the candidates.