- New House Majority PAC ad blasts Steve Southerland for forgetting the folks back home
- Court: US can withhold Guantanamo detainee images
- Scott calls militants ‘evil’ in journalist killing
- Mourners gather at Miami home of slain journalist
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on NOAA to take action on red tide near Pinellas
- Steve Southerland finds himself on most endangered incumbents list
Check it out: The Fix and Google combine forces to cover the Veepstakes
Chris Cillizza: Two giants in the new media world — The Fix and Google — are joining forces to bring you the best coverage of the Republican vice presidential sweepstakes anywhere. (We are exaggerating — obviously. Google isn’t that big a deal.)
Starting today, you can find the Fix’s latest rankings of the leading contenders to be Mitt Romney’s second-in-command on Google’s election hub.
But wait, there’s more! You can also see search traffic, You Tube video views and Google News mentions for each of the ten men and women we see as the most likely to be chosen by Romney. You can see trends by day, week or month for each/all the candidates.