- Ballard Partners the latest lobbying firm to join the “green rush”
- 8 things to watch for in DOH’s draft rule on Charlotte’s Web
- Rick Scott pollster puts him up in three-way race, 50% in head-to-head
- Rubio: Same-sex marriage foes face ‘intolerance’
- Greenlight campaign drops first mailer
- Groups ask judge to move election and draw new map
Genius read: Poetry of the political fundraising e-mail subject line
Micah L. Sifry constructed two genius poems from the text of subject lines from political fundraising e-mails, all sent since June 7.
The first one is from e-mails sent on behalf of Barack Obama’s campaign:
Romney in a landslide?
You know it, I know it
Dinner with the Obamas
Fly out to meet us
Before the polls open
We’re getting outspent
Take this seriously
Cat’s out of the bag
I will be outspent
Sad to say
Just to make sure Sifry’s site gets the traffic it deserves, click here to read the second poem — made from subject lines of e-mails from Mitt Romney’s campaign.