- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- St. Pete embraces the International Day of Peace
- Study shows Florida voters rejecting federal internet sales tax push
- FSU survives Clemson; can its reputation survive ‘Jameis being Jameis’?
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on more days in session for Congress
- Meet Kevin Cleary — one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Congresswoman Kathy Castor: Rick Scott’s big squeeze is not working for working people
This is just great: Barack Obama’s version of “Dewey Defeats Truman
The Chicago Tribune once wrote ‘Dewey Defeats Truman,’ The New York Post claimed that Bush won the 2000 election before it was called and now CNN joins the ranks when it reported first — and inaccurately — that the Supreme Court ‘killed’ part of President Obama’s health-care legislation.”