- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
CBS News reports John Robert did, in fact, switch his vote to save Obamacare
Chief Justice John Roberts “initially sided with the Supreme Court’s four conservative justices to strike down the heart of President Obama’s health care reform law, the Affordable Care Act, but later changed his position and formed an alliance with liberals to uphold the bulk of the law,” CBS News reports.
“Roberts then withstood a month-long, desperate campaign to bring him back to his original position… Ironically, Justice Anthony Kennedy — believed by many conservatives to be the justice most likely to defect and vote for the law — led the effort to try to bring Roberts back to the fold.”