- Hot sun, cold beer: Great Bay Distributors does it right!
- Charlie Crist gets another share of public matching money
- Bitcoin is taking root in St. Pete, but what in the blazes is it?
- How private companies reap profits from public schools
- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for Aug. 22-24
- Candidates in HD 65 & 67 to enter the Tiger’s Den next Wednesday
CBS News reports John Robert did, in fact, switch his vote to save Obamacare
Chief Justice John Roberts “initially sided with the Supreme Court’s four conservative justices to strike down the heart of President Obama’s health care reform law, the Affordable Care Act, but later changed his position and formed an alliance with liberals to uphold the bulk of the law,” CBS News reports.
“Roberts then withstood a month-long, desperate campaign to bring him back to his original position… Ironically, Justice Anthony Kennedy — believed by many conservatives to be the justice most likely to defect and vote for the law — led the effort to try to bring Roberts back to the fold.”