- Today on Context Florida: Pam Bondi, Hamas tunnels and the importance of moving on
- Shawn Harrison breaks $112K mark in bid to retake HD 63
- Is John Thrasher really Rachel Burgin?
- Gov. Scott announces thirteen state regulatory appointments
- The latest on the legislative staffing merry-go-round
- Pam Bondi at nearly $1.5M raised for re-election
Lois Frankel Campaign brings in over $400K during 2nd Qtr of 2012
Today, the Lois Frankel campaign announced that it brought in over $400,000 for the 2nd quarter of 2012. Frankel’s campaign continues to be one of the top performing campaigns in the country with her fifth quarter in a row in which the campaign has taken in more than $ 300,000. This brings Frankel’s total take to date to close to $ 2.25 million from more than 9000 individual contributors.
Lois’s Campaign Manager Greg Richardson said “Our campaign continues to build a grassroots campaign based upon the idea of focusing on getting our economy working again. Over the next 5 months, Lois’ campaign will have the resources necessary to her message out in Broward and Palm Beach Counties.”