- Previewing the Top 20 Florida House races to watch in 2014: House District 36
- Previewing the Top 20 Florida House races to watch in 2014: HD 29, HD 30, HD 47 & HD 49
- Previewing the Top 20 Florida House races to watch in 2014: HD 21, HD 25, HD 27
- New poll: Governor’s race tied, Amendment 2 passing
- University of Florida reports record donations
- Florida Association of Professional Lobbyists to gather for annual summit
FCC to preview online database of political TV ads
Beginning with television stations in the nation’s 50 largest media markets, broadcasters will be required to post information about which campaigns have purchased advertising time on their television stations — which they are already obliged to store at their offices and make available to the public upon request — on a central, FCC-hosted database. On July 17, FCC officials will demonstrate the system in-house staff have built to handle this work.
The event will be streamed live online.