- Patrick Murphy to seek national Silver Alert program
- How the First District Court of Appeal ignored Florida voters
- On Tim Morgan: The man behind the man behind the fight for medical marijuana in Florida
- 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty
- Declining median incomes becomes anti-Rick Scott talking point for Fla. Dems
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
CNN poll: Obama leads in swing states
A new USA Today/Gallup poll finds President Obama holds a small advantage over Mitt Romney, 47% to 45%, in 12 key states. It’s the same margin found in a May poll.
When zooming out to include voters from the other states, the gap expands to a four-point margin in favor of Obama, 48% to 44%.
Meanwhile, a new Investors Business Daily/Christian Science Monitor poll shows Obama leading nationally by just one point, 43% to 43%.