- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for July 25-28
- Breaking: Associated Industries of Florida says it really likes Rick Scott!
- After railing against super PACs, Obama embraces secretive elements of unlimited political fundraising
- Obama aides says impeachment threat taken seriously
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly making it clear he is not endorsing Peter Nehr in county commission race
- 100 days before election, Charlie Crist to hold “Weekend of Action”
CNN poll: Obama leads in swing states
A new USA Today/Gallup poll finds President Obama holds a small advantage over Mitt Romney, 47% to 45%, in 12 key states. It’s the same margin found in a May poll.
When zooming out to include voters from the other states, the gap expands to a four-point margin in favor of Obama, 48% to 44%.
Meanwhile, a new Investors Business Daily/Christian Science Monitor poll shows Obama leading nationally by just one point, 43% to 43%.