- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Sen. John Thrasher makes the cut; will be interviewed Tuesday for FSU president’s job
- St. Pete embraces the International Day of Peace
- Study shows Florida voters rejecting federal internet sales tax push
- FSU survives Clemson; can its reputation survive ‘Jameis being Jameis’?
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on more days in session for Congress
- Meet Kevin Cleary — one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
Dwight Dudley earns support from local teachers, unions for HD 68 campaign
“I’m honored to have earned the endorsement of the Florida AFL-CIO, the Florida Education Association, the Florida Building and Construction Trades Council, the Pinellas Classroom Teachers Association, and the Pinellas Education Support Professionals Association,” said Dudley. “These organizations represent tens of thousands of hard-working Floridians, including many here in District 68. I’m excited to have their support and to stand with the professionals who are educating our children and building the future of Pinellas County.”
“One of Dwight’s top priorities is advocating for high-quality public education, and that’s why we’re proud to stand with him,” said Kim Black, President of the Pinellas Classroom Teachers Association. “Dwight knows that investing in Pinellas’ children today builds an educated workforce that will bring great jobs and businesses to Florida.”