- Marco Rubio special guest at Iowa Republicans picnic
- Gov. Scott questions Citizens travel costs
- Driving high questioned on busy day in Congress
- Charlie Crist releases new ad “Up Here,” attacking Rick Scott for focusing on those darn special interests
- Southest Airlines ends partnership with SeaWorld
- Parents of children with special needs defend scholarships against teachers union lawsuit
Gingrich to stump for Romney in Jacksonville
Newt Gingrich will be in Jacksonville on Thursday for his former adversary Mitt Romney. Gingrich will attend a question-and-answer session at the Romney Victory Office located at 4963 Beach Boulevard. The event begins at noon. As WTEV reminds us, Gingrich came to Jacksonville in January for the debate at UNF and for a campaign stop.