- Tampa Bay Times offers nickel-dick correction to King Ranch story
- WFLA poll: Rick Scott 44%, Charlie Crist 41%
- Obamacare losing its punch as a political tool for Republicans
- City of Tallahassee fights ethics proposal
- Trial lawyer-funded mailer attacks candidate for being a, um, “trial lawyer”
- After merger, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney makes splash with $733K in Q2 lobbying fees
Gingrich to stump for Romney in Jacksonville
Newt Gingrich will be in Jacksonville on Thursday for his former adversary Mitt Romney. Gingrich will attend a question-and-answer session at the Romney Victory Office located at 4963 Beach Boulevard. The event begins at noon. As WTEV reminds us, Gingrich came to Jacksonville in January for the debate at UNF and for a campaign stop.