- How the First District Court of Appeal ignored Florida voters
- On Tim Morgan: The man behind the man behind the fight for medical marijuana in Florida
- 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty
- Declining median incomes becomes anti-Rick Scott talking point for Fla. Dems
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
- A round-up of Sunday editorials from Florida’s leading newspapers
Jeb Bush, Mike Fasano, Will Weatherford, Dana Young featured in new ad for John Legg's Senate campaign
The spot is scheduled to run on television throughout Florida Senate District 17 and can be viewed online here.
“We’re all in” highlights the support of some of Florida’s prominent, conservative leaders for Legg’s campaign. These leaders – former Governor Jeb Bush, Representative Dana Young, Senator Mike Fasano and Speaker Designate Will Weatherford – attest to Legg’s honest character, conservative political record and strong leadership skills.
“I am grateful to have the support and help of these great GOP leaders, and I thank them for their support and help in my effort to serve the residents of this community,” said Legg. “With their continued support, I pledge to continue our fight to improve our economy and bring jobs back to Tampa Bay.”