- Once-troubled reverse mortgages poised for rebound
- Today on Context Florida: Entrepreneurs, political priorities, veggies and Pensacola after Ivan
- Florida’s ‘Gray Belt’ a glimpse at nation’s future
- Sunburn for 9/16 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- New study shows minorities disproportionately affected by long wait times on Election Day in Florida
- No DC gridlock for gay marriage, legal marijuana
Romney's wealth doesn't matter to 75% of voters
A new Gallup poll finds 75% of registered voters say the fact that Mitt Romney is worth more than $200 million makes no difference to their likelihood of voting for him. However, 20% of voters, mostly Democrats and independents, say Romney’s wealth makes them less likely to vote for him, while 4% say it makes them more likely.