- Not in my backyard: US sending dirty coal abroad
- ‘Avengers’ unleash ‘Ultron’ footage at Comic-Con
- After air ball during congressional committee, Curt Clawson renews his “three-point challenge” to Obama
- Pregnant Florida woman killed by accidental shooting while admiring gun collection
- Tampa Tribune endorses Charlie Crist in Democratic primary
- Author: Fort Caroline was likely in Georgia
Florida Democratic Party launches sleek new website
The Florida Democratic Party today released a new re-branded website, FloridaDems.org, showcasing Florida Democratic candidates and leadership and what it describes as “the toxic state of the GOP brand.”
“As Republicans struggle to overcome the toxic approval of Tea Partiers like Allen West and Rick Scott, Democrats are poised to capitalize in races up-and-down the ballot in 2012,” reads a press release touting the new website.
The new website includes features for voters to learn about and interact with Florida Democrats — including an interactive district map highlighting featured campaigns, profiles of races and candidates, and tools to engage with Florida’s Democratic Delegation. The site also includes new mechanisms to mobilize and engage grassroots supporters, activists and donors to support the Party’s efforts to elect Democratic candidates at every level in 2012.
The website is being launched in advance of the FDP’s 2012 Jefferson Jackson Dinner this Saturday.