- Gov. Scott to barnstorm the state with tax cut proposal
- Obama seeks to do no harm to Democrats in midterms
- 2016-ers jockey even before congressional elections
- Brace yourselves: Campaign cash buying tons of ads
- Sunburn for 9/1 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- 1 killed in small plane crash near Albert Whitted Airport
New media guru Jordan Raynor leaving Engage, is doubling-down on exciting tech projects in Tampa
My good friend, Jordan Raynor shared with his friends the news that he is leaving new media firm Engage to to lead product strategy and business development for LifeSync Technology and to double-down on his startup venture Citizinvestor - a crowdfunding platform for local government projects.