- Hot sun, cold beer: Great Bay Distributors does it right!
- Charlie Crist gets another share of public matching money
- Bitcoin is taking root in St. Pete, but what in the blazes is it?
- How private companies reap profits from public schools
- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for Aug. 22-24
- Candidates in HD 65 & 67 to enter the Tiger’s Den next Wednesday
New media guru Jordan Raynor leaving Engage, is doubling-down on exciting tech projects in Tampa
My good friend, Jordan Raynor shared with his friends the news that he is leaving new media firm Engage to to lead product strategy and business development for LifeSync Technology and to double-down on his startup venture Citizinvestor - a crowdfunding platform for local government projects.