- Manatee sheriff’s office offers safe space for internet deals
- As deadline arrives to register to vote in primary, 6,000 ballots already returned in Pinellas
- Carlos Curbelo releases “Keys First” ad featuring U.S. Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen endorsement
- Ad watch: Gwen Graham’s “Work Days” are a true family tradition
- “Common sense prevails,” Amendment 2 backer says about latest Q-Poll
- Charlie Crist 68%, Nan Rich 20% in fresh poll of Democratic primary
New media guru Jordan Raynor leaving Engage, is doubling-down on exciting tech projects in Tampa
My good friend, Jordan Raynor shared with his friends the news that he is leaving new media firm Engage to to lead product strategy and business development for LifeSync Technology and to double-down on his startup venture Citizinvestor - a crowdfunding platform for local government projects.