- Judge rules Florida Legislature must redraw congressional districts by Aug. 15
- Bruce Ritchie: If voters want new energy policy, they need to elect new legislators
- I don’t remember Florida GOP complaining about Rudy Giuliani campaigning at St. Pete High School
- $1 million sought with claims bill filed for truck driver’s death
- Solid U.S. hiring stretches into 6th month as employers add 209,000 jobs; rate rises to 6.2 pct
- Congress sends President Obama bills on VA, highways, but House GOP fails to move on immigration reform
Watch: Crossroads GPS's new ad in Florida "Tried"
Crossroads Grassroots Policy Strategies today announced a new television issue ad in Florida and eight other states.
The new ad, called “Tried,” will air on network television stations in Florida, as well as in Colorado, Iowa, Michigan, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Nevada, Ohio and Virginia for the next 7-10 days.
The ad is part a $25 million nationwide advocacy effort by Crossroads GPS launched last week to, it says, frame the issue debate over jobs and debt, which will run through early August.