- Tampa Bay Times offers nickel-dick correction to King Ranch story
- WFLA poll: Rick Scott 44%, Charlie Crist 41%
- Obamacare losing its punch as a political tool for Republicans
- City of Tallahassee fights ethics proposal
- Trial lawyer-funded mailer attacks candidate for being a, um, “trial lawyer”
- After merger, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney makes splash with $733K in Q2 lobbying fees
Watch: Crossroads GPS's new ad in Florida "Tried"
Crossroads Grassroots Policy Strategies today announced a new television issue ad in Florida and eight other states.
The new ad, called “Tried,” will air on network television stations in Florida, as well as in Colorado, Iowa, Michigan, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Nevada, Ohio and Virginia for the next 7-10 days.
The ad is part a $25 million nationwide advocacy effort by Crossroads GPS launched last week to, it says, frame the issue debate over jobs and debt, which will run through early August.