- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
Watch: Crossroads GPS's new ad in Florida "Tried"
Crossroads Grassroots Policy Strategies today announced a new television issue ad in Florida and eight other states.
The new ad, called “Tried,” will air on network television stations in Florida, as well as in Colorado, Iowa, Michigan, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Nevada, Ohio and Virginia for the next 7-10 days.
The ad is part a $25 million nationwide advocacy effort by Crossroads GPS launched last week to, it says, frame the issue debate over jobs and debt, which will run through early August.