- Rick Scott abandons tough talk from 2010 campaign
- SEC with five of top 10 of AP poll
- Lockheed Martin Orlando units get $122 million boost in F-35 support contracts
- A round-up of Sunday editorials from Florida’s leading newspapers
- Phosphates past being reduced to rubble
- Florida GOP makes final push for Rick Scott
Watch: Crossroads GPS's new ad in Florida "Tried"
Crossroads Grassroots Policy Strategies today announced a new television issue ad in Florida and eight other states.
The new ad, called “Tried,” will air on network television stations in Florida, as well as in Colorado, Iowa, Michigan, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Nevada, Ohio and Virginia for the next 7-10 days.
The ad is part a $25 million nationwide advocacy effort by Crossroads GPS launched last week to, it says, frame the issue debate over jobs and debt, which will run through early August.