- Dept. of Health not backing down from lottery system to select Charlotte’s Web growers
- Poll: Two-thirds of Americans say illegal immigration is a serious problem, up 14 points since May
- Plaintiffs in redistricting case argue Florida must hold statewide election
- Bob Graham hits the campaign trail for daughter Gwen beginning tomorrow
- What do Rick Scott and Justin Bieber have in common, asks American Bridge
- What exactly was House candidate Shawna Vercher’s role on the Obama campaign?
Marti Coley reels in $50K for her re-election bid for HD 5
State Rep. Marti Coley, a Marianna Republican seeking a final term in the House, raised $50,196 in contributions during the past three months, according to state records via the News Service of Flirda. Coley has raised a total of $108,046, far outdistancing her Republican primary opponent, Danny Glidewell of DeFuniak Springs. Glidewell has raised a total of $1,533 and has loaned $1,925 to his campaign. Coley has received money from businesses such as the HCA hospital chain, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts and AT&T Florida, the records show.