- National Rifle Association to aid Rick Scott’s re-elect as part of $11.4 million effort
- PSTA posts record-breaking summer ridership
- What stinky armpits could tell you about a person’s political beliefs may shock you
- New ad from Steve Crisafulli focuses on leadership
- Charlie Crist to talk Florida innovation at Boca Raton “coworking” facility
- Polling 101: Why poll just Rick Scott versus Charlie Crist?
Marti Coley reels in $50K for her re-election bid for HD 5
State Rep. Marti Coley, a Marianna Republican seeking a final term in the House, raised $50,196 in contributions during the past three months, according to state records via the News Service of Flirda. Coley has raised a total of $108,046, far outdistancing her Republican primary opponent, Danny Glidewell of DeFuniak Springs. Glidewell has raised a total of $1,533 and has loaned $1,925 to his campaign. Coley has received money from businesses such as the HCA hospital chain, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts and AT&T Florida, the records show.