- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
Marti Coley reels in $50K for her re-election bid for HD 5
State Rep. Marti Coley, a Marianna Republican seeking a final term in the House, raised $50,196 in contributions during the past three months, according to state records via the News Service of Flirda. Coley has raised a total of $108,046, far outdistancing her Republican primary opponent, Danny Glidewell of DeFuniak Springs. Glidewell has raised a total of $1,533 and has loaned $1,925 to his campaign. Coley has received money from businesses such as the HCA hospital chain, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts and AT&T Florida, the records show.