- Florida Supreme Court holds testy hearing on secret evidence
- Florida Democrats pounce as 6,000 Florida jobs disappear
- Charlie Crist releases “4,000 lies,” counters Rick Scott’s swindle claims
- Pat Bainter fires back over privacy, integrity and “criminalized political speech”
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Election Day … Pinellas County mails 2,700 overseas absentee ballots
- Crisis at the Tampa Bay Times: Would Paul Tash pass a PolitiFact check?
Mike Fasano raises over $103K since entering District 36 race in April
Trying to make a somewhat-unusual move from the Senate to the House, New Port Richey Republican Mike Fasano has raised $103,152 in contributions since entering the District 36 race in April, state records show via the News Service of Florida. Fasano received money from a wide range of groups and industries, including unions, hospitals, banks and sugar companies. Fasano has dwarfed his opponents in fund-raising, as Port Richey Republican James Mathieu has raised a total of $12,690 and Hudson Republican Michael Kennedy has raised a total of $460.