- Not in my backyard: US sending dirty coal abroad
- ‘Avengers’ unleash ‘Ultron’ footage at Comic-Con
- After air ball during congressional committee, Curt Clawson renews his “three-point challenge” to Obama
- Pregnant Florida woman killed by accidental shooting while admiring gun collection
- Tampa Tribune endorses Charlie Crist in Democratic primary
- Author: Fort Caroline was likely in Georgia
Mike Fasano raises over $103K since entering District 36 race in April
Trying to make a somewhat-unusual move from the Senate to the House, New Port Richey Republican Mike Fasano has raised $103,152 in contributions since entering the District 36 race in April, state records show via the News Service of Florida. Fasano received money from a wide range of groups and industries, including unions, hospitals, banks and sugar companies. Fasano has dwarfed his opponents in fund-raising, as Port Richey Republican James Mathieu has raised a total of $12,690 and Hudson Republican Michael Kennedy has raised a total of $460.