- Probe exposes flaws behind Healthcare.gov rollout
- Colin Powell maybe not told early about CIA techniques
- Sunshine Law violation charges dropped against Chris Dorworth’s girlfriend, Rebekah Hammond
- Ethics panel tosses complaints against Rick Scott, Charlie Crist
- U.S. Rep. Patrick Murphy introduces legislation to restore Indian River Lagoon
- Reggie Fullwood sues state over disqualification in HD 113 race
Watch: Sen. Marco Rubio highlights one-year of constituent service
Sen. Marco Rubio marks the one-year anniversary of his “Constituent Mailbox” video series with a highlight reel that shows him addressing new constituent letters on the possible combination of tax increases and spending cuts being called “Taxmageddon.” He’s responded to more than 70 constituents from all over Florida, in English and Spanish. The videos have been views over 50,000 times on YouTube.
H/t to POLITICO’s Morning Score.