- In light of redistricting ruling, Senate President urges members not to throw out any relevant docs, files
- Growers and lobbyists not high on second draft of pot rules
- Write-in candidate files emergency motion in HD 64 decision
- Rick Scott campaign pulls in another $397K
- Batman creator’s personal copies to be auctioned
- Carl Domino’s absurd plan would have many minority U.S. Reps working for less than minimum wage
Dems to attack Connie Mack for embracing outside money after his 'paltry' fundraising effort
A spokesman for Republican Connie Mack’s Senate campaign spun his paltry Q2 fundraising numbers by noting that “there is also no shortage of outside groups who are and who will continue to spend great sums of money to defeat Washington’s most notorious LockStep Liberal, Bill Nelson, as they should.” The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee will seize on this with a press release that attacks him as a puppet candidate for the wealthy. They’re going to send out a research hit later that accuses the congressman of voting to support corporate interests. A poll out this morning in the Tampa Bay Times gives Nelson a 47-42 lead.
Via POLITICO’s Morning Score.