- GE plant to bring 250 jobs to Clearwater and $50 million in capital investment
- Daniel Diaz Leyva hits $200,000 raised mark in House District 112 race
- Ted Yoho is “biggest threat to GOP” in midterms, columnist says
- Times editorial: Rick Scott must stop misleading voters about rail
- First bills filed for 2015 legislative session
- Arthenia Joyner endorses Sean Shaw in HD 61
John Legg, Rob Wallace report modest fundraising quarters in SD 17
Republicans John Legg and Rob Wallace posted modest fund-raising totals for the past three months in the Senate District 17 race in Hillsborough and Pasco counties, according to state reports via the News Service of Florida. Legg, a House member from Pasco County, collected $21,595 during the year’s second quarter, bringing his overall total to $168,422. Wallace, a former House member from Tampa, collected $14,105 and has a total of $22,760. A third Republican in the race, John Korsak of Tampa, raised $5,330 during the quarter and has a total of $16,420. The lone Democratic candidate, Wes Johnson of Tampa, has collected $24,905 since entering the race in April.