- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for July 25-28
- Breaking: Associated Industries of Florida says it really likes Rick Scott!
- After railing against super PACs, Obama embraces secretive elements of unlimited political fundraising
- Obama aides says impeachment threat taken seriously
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly making it clear he is not endorsing Peter Nehr in county commission race
- 100 days before election, Charlie Crist to hold “Weekend of Action”
Contributions roll in for David Phillips, Kathleen Peters in HD 69 race
With no incumbent in the race, candidates in House District 69 divided contributions during the past three months. Republican David Phillips of St. Petersburg topped the fund-raising with $50,662, according to state reports via the News Service of Florida. Another Republican, Kathleen Peters of South Pasadena, collected $24,895 during the quarter and has an overall total of $35,010. Democrat Josh Shulman of St. Petersburg collected $18,074 since opening a campaign account in April. An updated report for Treasure Island Republican Jim Dobyns had not been posted on the state Division of Elections website early Friday afternoon.