- Largo Commissioner Curtis Holmes SHOULD NOT resign over THAT!
- Study: Americans endure unwanted care near death
- Judithanne McLauchlan challenges Sen. Jeff Brandes to debates already scheduled
- Personnel note: Fiorentino Group’s Bo Bohannon to retire, while Tom Griffin is set to to join firm
- Conservative Hillsborough commissioners change course on domestic partnership registry
- Mosaic to help present business sustainability summit at Streamsong October 9
Contributions roll in for David Phillips, Kathleen Peters in HD 69 race
With no incumbent in the race, candidates in House District 69 divided contributions during the past three months. Republican David Phillips of St. Petersburg topped the fund-raising with $50,662, according to state reports via the News Service of Florida. Another Republican, Kathleen Peters of South Pasadena, collected $24,895 during the quarter and has an overall total of $35,010. Democrat Josh Shulman of St. Petersburg collected $18,074 since opening a campaign account in April. An updated report for Treasure Island Republican Jim Dobyns had not been posted on the state Division of Elections website early Friday afternoon.