- College Football Playoff era begins
- Bill Clinton to campaign for Charlie Crist in Miami on Friday
- Will Brent Sembler thwart John Thrasher’s FSU ambitions?
- Gov. Scott promises new tax cuts for 2nd term
- About those Nan Rich voters…
- Florida PBA stands with Gwen Graham in Florida’s Second Congressional District
Democratic hopeful Aaron Bosshardt posts strong Q2 fundraising report with $42,620 raised for HD 21 campaign
Aaron Bosshardt, Democratic candidate for State House District 21, posted another strong fundraising report. In the second financial reporting period of 2012, which included April through early July, Bosshardt raised $42,620 and will report a total take of $60,226, which included a $10K personal commitment and $7,606 in in‐kind contributions.
This brings Bosshardt’s fundraising total to $114,571 since he entered the race early this year.
“From the beginning, my campaign has focused on building a broad coalition of people that want a leader to stand up for the hard‐working families of North Central Florida,” said Bosshardt. “The results of my efforts are visible in this financial report. I am proud to have the support of teachers, firefighters and hundreds of Floridians from across the state who believe we can continue to move Florida forward.”