- Largo Commissioner Curtis Holmes SHOULD NOT resign over THAT!
- Study: Americans endure unwanted care near death
- Judithanne McLauchlan challenges Sen. Jeff Brandes to debates already scheduled
- Personnel note: Fiorentino Group’s Bo Bohannon to retire, while Tom Griffin is set to to join firm
- Conservative Hillsborough commissioners change course on domestic partnership registry
- Mosaic to help present business sustainability summit at Streamsong October 9
In competitive Dem. primary for SD 27, Mack Bernard outraises Jeff Clemens during 2Q, but Clemens still leads overall
In the competitive Democratic primary for Senate District 27, Mack Bernard outraised Jeff Clemens during the second quarter of 2012, but Clemens still holds the lead in overall money raised and cash-on-hand.
Between April 1 and July 6, Bernard raised $85,730 during his first quarter in the race. He spent $38,551. Clemens added $71,528 to his bottom line, bringing his overall total to $106,568. Clemens has spent just $30,471, so he has a slight cash-on-hand lead over Bernard.