- The strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Sunshine State News
- Sunburn for 7/25 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Gaza in Miami?
- Gray|Robinson launches new practice group that includes focus on medical marijuana
- Gov. Scott and the bike trail: What a difference an election year makes
- GE plant to bring 250 jobs to Clearwater and $50 million in capital investment
In competitive Dem. primary for SD 27, Mack Bernard outraises Jeff Clemens during 2Q, but Clemens still leads overall
In the competitive Democratic primary for Senate District 27, Mack Bernard outraised Jeff Clemens during the second quarter of 2012, but Clemens still holds the lead in overall money raised and cash-on-hand.
Between April 1 and July 6, Bernard raised $85,730 during his first quarter in the race. He spent $38,551. Clemens added $71,528 to his bottom line, bringing his overall total to $106,568. Clemens has spent just $30,471, so he has a slight cash-on-hand lead over Bernard.