- Dept. of Health not backing down from lottery system to select Charlotte’s Web growers
- Poll: Two-thirds of Americans say illegal immigration is a serious problem, up 14 points since May
- Plaintiffs in redistricting case argue Florida must hold statewide election
- Bob Graham hits the campaign trail for daughter Gwen beginning tomorrow
- What do Rick Scott and Justin Bieber have in common, asks American Bridge
- What exactly was House candidate Shawna Vercher’s role on the Obama campaign?
In competitive Dem. primary for SD 27, Mack Bernard outraises Jeff Clemens during 2Q, but Clemens still leads overall
In the competitive Democratic primary for Senate District 27, Mack Bernard outraised Jeff Clemens during the second quarter of 2012, but Clemens still holds the lead in overall money raised and cash-on-hand.
Between April 1 and July 6, Bernard raised $85,730 during his first quarter in the race. He spent $38,551. Clemens added $71,528 to his bottom line, bringing his overall total to $106,568. Clemens has spent just $30,471, so he has a slight cash-on-hand lead over Bernard.