- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Sen. John Thrasher makes the cut; will be interviewed Tuesday for FSU president’s job
- St. Pete embraces the International Day of Peace
- Study shows Florida voters rejecting federal internet sales tax push
- FSU survives Clemson; can its reputation survive ‘Jameis being Jameis’?
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on more days in session for Congress
- Meet Kevin Cleary — one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
Obama's new TV ad attack on Romney (now playing in Florida) is just brutal
A certain Republican elected official who canvassed our home today attempted to convince me that the Bain issue is no big deal for Romney. That’s like saying Bane is no big deal for Batman.
Bain is just killin’ the Romney Campaign.
I agree with Andrew Sullivan, who writes, “I’m waiting for all those who have long said that Obama is a weak, appeasing, useless politician to take another look at the man’s steely ruthlessness. He’s running a campaign against Romney that is as tough as Bush ran against Kerry. And he’s not backing down.”