- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Meet Kevin Reilly – one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Pinellas Commission candidates post latest fundraising numbers – some impressive, others not so much
- Today on Context Florida: Kindergarten, scapegoat, refugees and John Thrasher
- Greenlight Pinellas campaign takes to social media to boost support
- Meet Amy Ritter – one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- New RPOF ad “teaches” voters about Judithanne McLauchlan bankruptcy filing
Katie Scott Webb to manage Tallahassee office of lobbying powerhouse Colodny, Fass, Talenfeld, Karlinsky & Abate
The law and governmental consulting firm of Colodny, Fass, Talenfeld, Karlinsky & Abate will now be known as Colodny, Fass, Talenfeld, Karlinsky, Abate & Webb with the addition of shareholder Katherine Scott Webb to the firm’s name.
“We are pleased to announce the change in our name to reflect Ms. Webb’s new role in managing the firm’s Tallahassee office,” firm Managing Partner Mike Colodny explained. “Ms. Webb has been rightfully named as one of Tallahassee’s ‘Most Effective Lobbyists.’ We are confident that her leadership will enable our firm’s Tallahassee office to continue to grow and meet the needs of our governmental and regulatory clients.”
Former Florida Chief Financial Officer Tom Gallagher, who joined the Firm in January 2012, will work closely with Ms. Webb in Tallahassee.