- Today on Context Florida: Pam Bondi, Hamas tunnels and the importance of moving on
- Shawn Harrison breaks $112K mark in bid to retake HD 63
- Is John Thrasher really Rachel Burgin?
- Gov. Scott announces thirteen state regulatory appointments
- The latest on the legislative staffing merry-go-round
- Pam Bondi at nearly $1.5M raised for re-election
Direct mail roundup: Pro-Jeff Brandes mailer hits as Jim Frishe touts Jack Latvala's support
In what has quickly become the most expensive State Senate campaign in Florida, voters in District 22 received dueling mailpieces from the Jeff Brandes and Jim Frishe camps.
From Accountability in Government, Inc., a Brandes-aligned independent committee comes this glossy, soft-focus flier:
Meanwhile, Jim Frishe’s campaign is sending a rather direct message about being supported by popular maverick State Senator Jack Latvala: