- In light of redistricting ruling, Senate President urges members not to throw out any relevant docs, files
- Growers and lobbyists not high on second draft of pot rules
- Write-in candidate files emergency motion in HD 64 decision
- Rick Scott campaign pulls in another $397K
- Batman creator’s personal copies to be auctioned
- Carl Domino’s absurd plan would have many minority U.S. Reps working for less than minimum wage
Direct mail round-up: Kathleen Peters touts Pam Bondi, Dennis Jones support for HD 69 bid
With no incumbent in the race for House District 69 ,Republicans Kathleen Peters and David Phillips are vying for the GOP nomination in this seat. The winner will face Democrat Josh Shulman in the general election.
Peters’s Campaign is in mailboxes today with a new piece touting support from Attorney General Pam Bondi and State Senator Dennis Jones.