- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
What did Everett Rice supporter Tim Ingold mean by this e-mail…?
Ingold, the former union leader, retired as a captain in 2010 and started a private investigation business. After a brief campaign for Sheriff, he dropped out and endorsed Rice. By all accounts, he is one of the most knowledgeable observers of the Sheriff’s race.
That’s why I wonder what Ingold meant in a June 2011 e-mail (pictured below) in which he discusses a fundraiser for Rice?
“Lock the liquor cabinets….” writes Ingold in response to an invitation to a June 16, 2011 event for Rice’s campaign.
Certainly, Ingold could be referring to himself or others receiving the e-mail, but, remember, Ingold received this e-mail back when he was running against Rice.
I’ll leave it to Ingold, who is an occasional commenter on this blog, to explain. Tim, what say you?