- It’s official: Jay Fant beats Paul Renner in HD 15 by two votes
- John Morgan goes “unplugged” with NSFW rant at post-debate rally for medical marijuana
- With some Tampa Bay’ers breaking ranks, Eric Eisnaugle has all but locked up Speaker’s race
- George Sheldon accepts Pam Bondi debate challenge, then raises her
- Legislative committee schedule released
- St. Pete Chamber of Commerce announces “Good ‘Burgers” — and it has nothing to do with food
What did Everett Rice supporter Tim Ingold mean by this e-mail…?
Ingold, the former union leader, retired as a captain in 2010 and started a private investigation business. After a brief campaign for Sheriff, he dropped out and endorsed Rice. By all accounts, he is one of the most knowledgeable observers of the Sheriff’s race.
That’s why I wonder what Ingold meant in a June 2011 e-mail (pictured below) in which he discusses a fundraiser for Rice?
“Lock the liquor cabinets….” writes Ingold in response to an invitation to a June 16, 2011 event for Rice’s campaign.
Certainly, Ingold could be referring to himself or others receiving the e-mail, but, remember, Ingold received this e-mail back when he was running against Rice.
I’ll leave it to Ingold, who is an occasional commenter on this blog, to explain. Tim, what say you?