- Tampa Bay Rays pitch $25,000 into Greenlight Pinellas campaign
- Rick Scott campaign approaches $8M in fundraising
- Carlos Curbelo calls Medicare and Social Security “Ponzi schemes” in DC talk
- Florida Supreme Court holds testy hearing on secret evidence
- Florida Democrats pounce as 6,000 Florida jobs disappear
- Charlie Crist releases “4,000 lies,” counters Rick Scott’s swindle claims
VP Biden to visit Florida next week
The news of Biden’s visit comes three days after the campaign announced that President Obama will make a two-day swing through Florida this week. Obama’s itinerary includes stops in Jacksonville and West Palm Beach on Thursday, and appearances in Fort Myers and Orlando on Friday.