- Polk County business alliance launches “No Tax No Way” online campaign
- Tampa Bay Rays pitch $25,000 into Greenlight Pinellas campaign
- Rick Scott campaign approaches $8M in fundraising
- Carlos Curbelo calls Medicare and Social Security “Ponzi schemes” in DC talk
- Florida Supreme Court holds testy hearing on secret evidence
- Florida Democrats pounce as 6,000 Florida jobs disappear
Jeb to raise money in Ohio for Mitt Romney
Former Gov. Jeb Bush will help raise money for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney next week in Ohio. The Middletown Journal in Ohio reported (via the News Service of Florida) that hat Bush will speak next Wednesday at an event in Mason, just north of Cincinnati.