- School Boards Association very concerned about Lee County’s vote to abandon standardized testing
- Dan Webster hosts Sept. 6 re-election kickoff cookout for CD 8
- So how did top consultants like David Johnson, Ryan Tyson, and Steve Vancore with their primary picks?
- Labor Day Weekend, brought to you by these Florida lobbyists and political organizations
- Charlie Crist leads Rick Scott 45% to 43% in first post-primary poll
- Today on Context Florida: Election turnout, Pot Wizards, Jennifer Carroll and Pensacola Metro
Jeb to raise money in Ohio for Mitt Romney
Former Gov. Jeb Bush will help raise money for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney next week in Ohio. The Middletown Journal in Ohio reported (via the News Service of Florida) that hat Bush will speak next Wednesday at an event in Mason, just north of Cincinnati.