- Another lobbyist insists Pat Gerard was “trolling for money” in April
- TBT: Happy birthday to the CIA and NSA, and some less celebratory dates in these agencies’ pasts
- The coming war between Rick Kriseman and Bill Edwards
- Today on Context Florida: Sports fans, Joan Rivers, FSU hypocrisy and Jameis Winston redux
- Sunburn for 9/18 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Polling 101 con’t: Phone calls versus online surveying
John Cortes drops out of District 43 state House race
Cortes, a former corrections officer from New York, has run previously for Kissimmee offices. His campaign manager, Joshua Adair, said Cortes abandoned the race last week for family reasons.