- Tampa Bay Times offers nickel-dick correction to King Ranch story
- WFLA poll: Rick Scott 44%, Charlie Crist 41%
- Obamacare losing its punch as a political tool for Republicans
- City of Tallahassee fights ethics proposal
- Trial lawyer-funded mailer attacks candidate for being a, um, “trial lawyer”
- After merger, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney makes splash with $733K in Q2 lobbying fees
John Cortes drops out of District 43 state House race
Cortes, a former corrections officer from New York, has run previously for Kissimmee offices. His campaign manager, Joshua Adair, said Cortes abandoned the race last week for family reasons.