- 2 Pinellas chickens test positive for encephalitis
- Boca Raton City leaders endorse Rep. Bill Hager for re-election to HD 89
- As U.S. job market strenghens, many don’t feel it
- With new registration law in place, 27 lobbyists file to influence SWFWMD
- A blogger walks out of a bar … and into Adrian Wyllie’s supporters
- NFIB endorses Jay Trumbull in House District 5
Republicans still not sold on Romney
A new Washington Post-ABC News poll finds 66% of Republicans viewed the way Mitt Romney is running his campaign in a favorable light, while 24% viewed it unfavorably. In contrast, 75% of Democrats view President Obama’s bid favorably.
There’s also an enthusiasm gap: While 51% of liberal Democrats feel strongly favorably toward Obama’s campaign, just 31% of conservative Republicans feel the same about Romney’s bid.
Via the Political Wire.