- New House Majority PAC ad blasts Steve Southerland for forgetting the folks back home
- Court: US can withhold Guantanamo detainee images
- Scott calls militants ‘evil’ in journalist killing
- Mourners gather at Miami home of slain journalist
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on NOAA to take action on red tide near Pinellas
- Steve Southerland finds himself on most endangered incumbents list
Republicans still not sold on Romney
A new Washington Post-ABC News poll finds 66% of Republicans viewed the way Mitt Romney is running his campaign in a favorable light, while 24% viewed it unfavorably. In contrast, 75% of Democrats view President Obama’s bid favorably.
There’s also an enthusiasm gap: While 51% of liberal Democrats feel strongly favorably toward Obama’s campaign, just 31% of conservative Republicans feel the same about Romney’s bid.
Via the Political Wire.