- Mosaic to help present business sustainability summit at Streamsong October 9
- Pinellas Schools get 22 M16s through controversial military surplus program
- Gubernatorial debate organizers to Libertarian Adrian Wyllie: ‘Drop dead!’
- Red tide off northwest Florida could hit economy
- FSU’s Jameis Winston apologizes; Sean Maguire will start against Clemson Saturday
- Crime and opportunity in Midtown, St. Petersburg
Republicans still not sold on Romney
A new Washington Post-ABC News poll finds 66% of Republicans viewed the way Mitt Romney is running his campaign in a favorable light, while 24% viewed it unfavorably. In contrast, 75% of Democrats view President Obama’s bid favorably.
There’s also an enthusiasm gap: While 51% of liberal Democrats feel strongly favorably toward Obama’s campaign, just 31% of conservative Republicans feel the same about Romney’s bid.
Via the Political Wire.