- Jeff Brandes endorses Bill Young for House District 68
- Satanists to distribute pamphlets at Florida schools after school board allows religious materials
- Captain Citrus, Florida’s newest Marvel superhero, makes first appearance in Tampa
- Once-troubled reverse mortgages poised for rebound
- Today on Context Florida: Entrepreneurs, political priorities, veggies and Pensacola after Ivan
- Florida’s ‘Gray Belt’ a glimpse at nation’s future
Another reason why Marco Rubio won't be Romney's VP…
Although it’s sometimes difficult to prove a negative, Alex Leary offers another reason why Marco Rubio won’t be VP:
If Romney is vetting Rubio, he has not left footprints in an obvious spot: Tallahassee, where Rubio served nine years in the House, including two as speaker.
No one from the Romney campaign — or anyone else this year — has requested documents from the House.