- Did last year’s government shut down lead to a baby boom in D.C.?
- After just a single public comment, Pinellas School Board approves initial $1.2B budget
- Insurers: 2015 exchange rates likely to spike
- Today on Context Florida: Florida disaster, tax holidays, getting high and El Paso
- State employees union, AFSCME, donates $1million to Charlie Crist’s political committee
- Processing issue delays bar exam submissions
Another reason why Marco Rubio won't be Romney's VP…
Although it’s sometimes difficult to prove a negative, Alex Leary offers another reason why Marco Rubio won’t be VP:
If Romney is vetting Rubio, he has not left footprints in an obvious spot: Tallahassee, where Rubio served nine years in the House, including two as speaker.
No one from the Romney campaign — or anyone else this year — has requested documents from the House.