- Hot sun, cold beer: Great Bay Distributors does it right!
- Charlie Crist gets another share of public matching money
- Bitcoin is taking root in St. Pete, but what in the blazes is it?
- How private companies reap profits from public schools
- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for Aug. 22-24
- Candidates in HD 65 & 67 to enter the Tiger’s Den next Wednesday
Law enforcement stands in support of John Legg for Senate District 17
Republican candidate John Legg today announced that the Florida State Lodge Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) and the Florida Police Benevolent Association (PBA) have endorsed him in his bid for Senate District 17.
“The FOP endorses John’s campaign for Senate District 17,” said James Preston, president of the Florida State Lodge FOP. “We are confident in his ability to stand up for the law enforcement community and ensure public safety is a top priority in Tallahassee.”
“John is the true conservative who will fight for our first responders and the law enforcement community,” said Gary Bradford of the PBA. “When the law enforcement community needs backup in the State Senate, we know John Legg will be there for us.”
“I thank the FOP and PBA for their support!” said Legg. “Law enforcement plays a vital role in protecting the lives of our families and neighbors across the state, and I am honored to have these brave men and women standing in support of my campaign for Senate District 17.”