- John Morgan goes “unplugged” with NSFW rant at post-debate rally for medical marijuana
- With some Tampa Bay’ers breaking ranks, Eric Eisnaugle has all but locked up Speaker’s race
- George Sheldon accepts Pam Bondi debate challenge, then raises her
- Legislative committee schedule released
- St. Pete Chamber of Commerce announces “Good ‘Burgers” — and it has nothing to do with food
- Palace intrigue: Lame Duck Adam Hollingsworth desperately seeking an exit strategy
Direct mail round-up: Joe Wicker's impressive efforts in House District 59
After the latest campaign finance reports showed Ross Spano leading Joe Wicker in the GOP primary for House District 59, there was some concern, however isolated, that Wicker may have lost his front-runner status in his race. While that may still be true, it’s clear, looking at Wicker’s direct mail program, that he is running a very effective campaign.
I especially liked this piece and it’s headline, “From the battlefields of Iraq … and back home to Brandon.”
Here is another one of the pieces Wicker’s campaign has mailed-out:
This mailer is sent in advance of Wicker’s targeted canvassing program.