- U.S. House OKs bill to address border crisis; Obama condemns it
- In light of redistricting ruling, Senate President urges members not to throw out any relevant docs, files
- Growers and lobbyists not high on second draft of pot rules
- Write-in candidate files emergency motion in HD 64 decision
- Rick Scott campaign pulls in another $397K
- Batman creator’s personal copies to be auctioned
Direct mail round-up: Joe Wicker's impressive efforts in House District 59
After the latest campaign finance reports showed Ross Spano leading Joe Wicker in the GOP primary for House District 59, there was some concern, however isolated, that Wicker may have lost his front-runner status in his race. While that may still be true, it’s clear, looking at Wicker’s direct mail program, that he is running a very effective campaign.
I especially liked this piece and it’s headline, “From the battlefields of Iraq … and back home to Brandon.”
Here is another one of the pieces Wicker’s campaign has mailed-out:
This mailer is sent in advance of Wicker’s targeted canvassing program.