- While other 2016ers are building campaigns, Jeb Bush is building his business empire
- RNC again tops DNC; Democrats’ House and Senate committees best GOP rivals
- Florida town knew shooter had troubled past
- Jameis Winston benched for entire game versus Clemson
- Polk County business alliance launches “No Tax No Way” online campaign
- Tampa Bay Rays pitch $25,000 into Greenlight Pinellas campaign
Direct mail round-up: Joe Wicker's impressive efforts in House District 59
After the latest campaign finance reports showed Ross Spano leading Joe Wicker in the GOP primary for House District 59, there was some concern, however isolated, that Wicker may have lost his front-runner status in his race. While that may still be true, it’s clear, looking at Wicker’s direct mail program, that he is running a very effective campaign.
I especially liked this piece and it’s headline, “From the battlefields of Iraq … and back home to Brandon.”
Here is another one of the pieces Wicker’s campaign has mailed-out:
This mailer is sent in advance of Wicker’s targeted canvassing program.