- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
Direct mail round-up: Joe Wicker's impressive efforts in House District 59
After the latest campaign finance reports showed Ross Spano leading Joe Wicker in the GOP primary for House District 59, there was some concern, however isolated, that Wicker may have lost his front-runner status in his race. While that may still be true, it’s clear, looking at Wicker’s direct mail program, that he is running a very effective campaign.
I especially liked this piece and it’s headline, “From the battlefields of Iraq … and back home to Brandon.”
Here is another one of the pieces Wicker’s campaign has mailed-out:
This mailer is sent in advance of Wicker’s targeted canvassing program.