- Email Insights: Three endorsements help Richard DeNapoli “fight the smears”
- On same day as Sharknado 2 premiere … man dies after diving for lobsters off South Florida
- Floridians concerned about ability to care for aging parents, new poll shows
- Will Weatherford’s newly-formed committee gets $425K boost from Florida GOP
- 5 things I think I think about the Times story about GOP fundraising at King Ranch
- Well, here’s one way Rep. Tom Goodson proves he lives in HD 50
Majority say Mitt Romney should release tax returns
A new USA Today/Gallup poll finds that Americans, by a 54% to 37% margin, say Mitt Romney should release his tax returns from additional years.
Those calling for more disclosure include 75% of Democrats, 53% of independents and 30% of Republicans.
Also interesting: “While 42% predict the release of additional returns would not reveal anything politically harmful, 44% believe it would include damaging information — including 15% who say they believe the revelations would be so serious that they would ‘show he is unfit to be president.’”