- New House Majority PAC ad blasts Steve Southerland for forgetting the folks back home
- Court: US can withhold Guantanamo detainee images
- Scott calls militants ‘evil’ in journalist killing
- Mourners gather at Miami home of slain journalist
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on NOAA to take action on red tide near Pinellas
- Steve Southerland finds himself on most endangered incumbents list
Florida Nurses Association endorses Mike Weinstein in State Senate District 4
“FNPAC, the political action committee of the Florida Nursing Association, has voted to endorse Mike Weinstein for the Florida Senate, District 4. The Florida Nurses Association is the largest statewide organization of Registered Nurses and the only umbrella organization that has among our members Registered Nurses at all stages and levels of their professional career,” said Bonnie Sklaren, Chair of FNPAC.
“I’m honored by this endorsement from the Florida Nurses Association, which represents the nurses who make up one of the most important pieces of our healthcare system. As the FNA says, Florida’s nurses are also parents, community servants, son and daughters and concerned citizens wanting healthier, safe and better educated communities to live in. I look forward to working with them in the State Senate as together we ensure that Florida’s healthcare is the best in America,” said Weinstein.