- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- UCF moving ahead with plans for downtown campus
- In the Departure Lounge: Mike Grissom from the Florida Chamber
- Dennis Ross releases first campaign ad for CD 15 re-election bid
- Meet Greg Black – one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Meet Ashley Mayer – One of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Meet Lindsey Perkins — one of the 30 under 30 rising stars of Florida politics
$61 million already spent on political ads by Obama, Romney camps
In Florida, outside conservative groups have spent $32 million on ads ($23 million of that is from American Crossroads/Crossroads GPS) while Romney has spent just more than $4 million. Obama’s campaign has dumped $20 million on ads in Florida, but Democratic outside groups have spent just $4.6 million. Add it up, and Romney/GOP groups have spent $36 million on ads in the Sunshine State, as compared to $25 million for Obama/Democratic groups.