- Back-to-school sales tax holiday weekend runs Friday through Sunday
- Associated Industries makes endorsements in key legislative races
- Sen. Kelli Stargel launches broadside against consultant Anthony Pedicini, while weighing in on HD 40 race
- Marco Rubio special guest at Iowa Republicans picnic
- Gov. Scott questions Citizens travel costs
- Driving high questioned on busy day in Congress
About that $250K contribution from the US Chamber to the group helping Jeff Brandes
Adam Smith of the Tampa Bay Times noticed that the US Chamber donated $250,000 to Accountability in Government, Inc., the group helping Jeff Brandes’ campaign in State Senate District 22.
I guess having the US Chamber, rather than the Florida Chamber, donate two-hundred-and-fifty large to attack Jim Frishe is a very creative way of allowing the Florida Chamber to keep its promise to certain individuals to remain neutral in the race.
All’s fair in love, war and campaign fundraising, right?