- No DC gridlock for gay marriage, legal marijuana
- Mayor Kriseman to focus on budding Warehouse Arts District during 3-day urban planning consortium
- Ross Spano takes 13-point lead over Donna Lee Fore in House District 59
- Costa Farms challenges Charlotte’s Web rules; DOH Secretary asks about compassion
- Campaigns set to begin final drive, absentee and early voting changes calendar
- Guess which poll is missing from Marc Caputo’s unscrewing of the gubernatorial polls?
About that $250K contribution from the US Chamber to the group helping Jeff Brandes
Adam Smith of the Tampa Bay Times noticed that the US Chamber donated $250,000 to Accountability in Government, Inc., the group helping Jeff Brandes’ campaign in State Senate District 22.
I guess having the US Chamber, rather than the Florida Chamber, donate two-hundred-and-fifty large to attack Jim Frishe is a very creative way of allowing the Florida Chamber to keep its promise to certain individuals to remain neutral in the race.
All’s fair in love, war and campaign fundraising, right?