- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
About that $250K contribution from the US Chamber to the group helping Jeff Brandes
Adam Smith of the Tampa Bay Times noticed that the US Chamber donated $250,000 to Accountability in Government, Inc., the group helping Jeff Brandes’ campaign in State Senate District 22.
I guess having the US Chamber, rather than the Florida Chamber, donate two-hundred-and-fifty large to attack Jim Frishe is a very creative way of allowing the Florida Chamber to keep its promise to certain individuals to remain neutral in the race.
All’s fair in love, war and campaign fundraising, right?