- Please read: Taking a second look at our recent polls of SD 34 and HD 69
- New Florida Dem video asks “What is Rick Scott Hiding?”
- Floridians receiving $42M in refunds under new health law
- Study: 10M have gained coverage through health law
- PSTA posts record ridership for June
- Slaying of FSU law professor is a seeming mystery
About that $250K contribution from the US Chamber to the group helping Jeff Brandes
Adam Smith of the Tampa Bay Times noticed that the US Chamber donated $250,000 to Accountability in Government, Inc., the group helping Jeff Brandes’ campaign in State Senate District 22.
I guess having the US Chamber, rather than the Florida Chamber, donate two-hundred-and-fifty large to attack Jim Frishe is a very creative way of allowing the Florida Chamber to keep its promise to certain individuals to remain neutral in the race.
All’s fair in love, war and campaign fundraising, right?