- Today on Context Florida: Drop dead voters, Tim Morgan, polling and Jimmy Patronis
- Sunburn for 9/19 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Rep. Jimmy Patronis’ appointment to the PSC is no surprise
- Yet another sales tax holiday
- Rick Scott’s committee sends another $5.8M to RPOF
- Board of Governors approves more funding for universities
Watch out, Charlie: Committee linked to Rick Scott now at $3.9 million raised
The Let’s Get To Work political committee, which is closely tied to Gov. Rick Scott, raised $175,100 between July 7 and July 20, with $150,000 of that total coming from a Realtors group, new elections records show reports the News Service of Florida. Let’s Get To Work has now raised more than $3.9 million this year, though Scott does not face a re-election campaign until 2014. The $150,000 came July 11 from a Florida Realtors advocacy fund, according to records posted on the state Division of Elections website.