- Previewing the Top 20 Florida House races to watch in 2014: House District 36
- Previewing the Top 20 Florida House races to watch in 2014: HD 29, HD 30, HD 47 & HD 49
- Previewing the Top 20 Florida House races to watch in 2014: HD 21, HD 25, HD 27
- New poll: Governor’s race tied, Amendment 2 passing
- University of Florida reports record donations
- Florida Association of Professional Lobbyists to gather for annual summit
Watch out, Charlie: Committee linked to Rick Scott now at $3.9 million raised
The Let’s Get To Work political committee, which is closely tied to Gov. Rick Scott, raised $175,100 between July 7 and July 20, with $150,000 of that total coming from a Realtors group, new elections records show reports the News Service of Florida. Let’s Get To Work has now raised more than $3.9 million this year, though Scott does not face a re-election campaign until 2014. The $150,000 came July 11 from a Florida Realtors advocacy fund, according to records posted on the state Division of Elections website.