- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
The most important fundraising development of the day…
In response to a recent court decision, the Federal Election Commission said Friday that it will begin to require nonprofit groups that air certain ads known as “electioneering communications” to report the names and addresses of donors who give more than $1,000.
Outside groups that shell out millions of dollars on political ads could now be required to disclose donors who cut big checks but have remained secret, reports Politico Influence.