- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for July 25-28
- Breaking: Associated Industries of Florida says it really likes Rick Scott!
- After railing against super PACs, Obama embraces secretive elements of unlimited political fundraising
- Obama aides says impeachment threat taken seriously
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly making it clear he is not endorsing Peter Nehr in county commission race
- 100 days before election, Charlie Crist to hold “Weekend of Action”
The most important fundraising development of the day…
In response to a recent court decision, the Federal Election Commission said Friday that it will begin to require nonprofit groups that air certain ads known as “electioneering communications” to report the names and addresses of donors who give more than $1,000.
Outside groups that shell out millions of dollars on political ads could now be required to disclose donors who cut big checks but have remained secret, reports Politico Influence.