- Rick Scott abandons tough talk from 2010 campaign
- SEC with five of top 10 of AP poll
- Lockheed Martin Orlando units get $122 million boost in F-35 support contracts
- A round-up of Sunday editorials from Florida’s leading newspapers
- Phosphates past being reduced to rubble
- Florida GOP makes final push for Rick Scott
The most important fundraising development of the day…
In response to a recent court decision, the Federal Election Commission said Friday that it will begin to require nonprofit groups that air certain ads known as “electioneering communications” to report the names and addresses of donors who give more than $1,000.
Outside groups that shell out millions of dollars on political ads could now be required to disclose donors who cut big checks but have remained secret, reports Politico Influence.