- A blogger walks out of a bar … and into Adrian Wyllie’s supporters
- NFIB endorses Jay Trumbull in House District 5
- Gwen Graham kicks-off 8-day, 14-county campaign swing — with dad in tow
- 100 days out, the campaign finance storylines of Florida’s elections are taking shape
- TBT: First U.S. patents, Breech-loading cannons, Kevlar and oxygen
- Today on Context Florida: Israel & Hamas, one-up California, wealth lobby and newspapers
The wonder of bears
His lively renditions feature a multitude of vibrant colors that fit so perfectly, they make you rethink about the real colors typically found in these wild creatures. Crouser exhibits a truly artistic eye, mixing shades of green with reds, blues, and browns in the mane of a bear as well as an equally diverse collection of hues in his other subjects.
But for the real deal, check out Bearcam:
Explore.org has two hi-def webcams turned on in Alaska’s Brooks River in Katmai National Park. More than a hundred Brown Bears gather along a mile long stretch of Brooks River there each year, to pig out on the world’s largest Sockeye Salmon run. And now, we get to watch the whole thing online.
H/t to Andrew Sullivan.