- 8 things to watch for in DOH’s draft rule on Charlotte’s Web
- Rick Scott pollster puts him up in three-way race, 50% in head-to-head
- Rubio: Same-sex marriage foes face ‘intolerance’
- Greenlight campaign drops first mailer
- Groups ask judge to move election and draw new map
- Firm criticized for design of Enterprise Florida’s re-branding runs into similar trouble in Clearwater
The wonder of bears
His lively renditions feature a multitude of vibrant colors that fit so perfectly, they make you rethink about the real colors typically found in these wild creatures. Crouser exhibits a truly artistic eye, mixing shades of green with reds, blues, and browns in the mane of a bear as well as an equally diverse collection of hues in his other subjects.
But for the real deal, check out Bearcam:
Explore.org has two hi-def webcams turned on in Alaska’s Brooks River in Katmai National Park. More than a hundred Brown Bears gather along a mile long stretch of Brooks River there each year, to pig out on the world’s largest Sockeye Salmon run. And now, we get to watch the whole thing online.
H/t to Andrew Sullivan.