- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
Bondi as VP? Speculation is rising, but experts say no
Bondi was in New England today campaigning for presumed Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, who is in the midst of an international tour.
The Business Insider website said that the Romney campaign said Bondi make three stops in New Hampshire, including a Women for Mitt Kickoff Breakfast in Concord, and campaign office openings in Bedford and Stratham.
The story then speculates why Bondi would be a good running mate, including her gender, her coming from a battleground state and her strong opposition to the president’s health care law.
In addition, Politico.com recently placed Bondi on the top of a list of state officials to watch.
Continue reading here.