- A blogger walks out of a bar … and into Adrian Wyllie’s supporters
- NFIB endorses Jay Trumbull in House District 5
- Gwen Graham kicks-off 8-day, 14-county campaign swing — with dad in tow
- 100 days out, the campaign finance storylines of Florida’s elections are taking shape
- TBT: First U.S. patents, Breech-loading cannons, Kevlar and oxygen
- Today on Context Florida: Israel & Hamas, one-up California, wealth lobby and newspapers
O-M-G, the new ad attacking Jim Frishe is just ridiculous!
I guess this is what one does with $250,000 from the US Chamber…
Whether it be irony of citing the Tampa Bay Times — which endorsed Jim Frishe over Jeff Brandes in Senate District 22 — or focusing on an issue originally proposed by a Republican governor (Bob Martinez’ tax on services) or calling Frishe, the staunchest of a Republican, a liberal, this has to be the most preposterous ad airing in this race.
But just because the ad is preposterous doesn’t mean it won’t be effective. The capture I snagged of this ad was when the commercial aired on network TV — a sure sign that there are tens of thousands of dollars behind this media buy.
All of that said, I do like the dog at the end of the spot.