- Study: Americans endure unwanted care near death
- Judithanne McLauchlan challenges Sen. Jeff Brandes to debates already scheduled
- Personnel note: Fiorentino Group’s Bo Bohannon to retire, while Tom Griffin is set to to join firm
- Conservative Hillsborough commissioners change course on domestic partnership registry
- Mosaic to help present business sustainability summit at Streamsong October 9
- Pinellas Schools get 22 M16s through controversial military surplus program
John Legg continues to see the money roll into his campaign
Pasco County Rep. John Legg collected $25,250 in contributions between July 7 and July 20, adding to his big fund-raising lead over former Rep. Rob Wallace in the Republican primary in Senate District 17, reports the News Service of Florida. Legg had an overall total of $193.672, according to new campaign-finance reports. Wallace, of Tampa, reported collecting $1,440 during the period and had an overall total of $24,200.