- Gov. Scott to barnstorm the state with tax cut proposal
- Obama seeks to do no harm to Democrats in midterms
- 2016-ers jockey even before congressional elections
- Brace yourselves: Campaign cash buying tons of ads
- Sunburn for 9/1 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- 1 killed in small plane crash near Albert Whitted Airport
John Legg continues to see the money roll into his campaign
Pasco County Rep. John Legg collected $25,250 in contributions between July 7 and July 20, adding to his big fund-raising lead over former Rep. Rob Wallace in the Republican primary in Senate District 17, reports the News Service of Florida. Legg had an overall total of $193.672, according to new campaign-finance reports. Wallace, of Tampa, reported collecting $1,440 during the period and had an overall total of $24,200.